One Year. One Physical Therapist in Trujillo, Peru.

Combining passions of global public health with travel and cultural immersion... With the help of the Catholic Medical Mission Board, I was afforded the opportunity to live outside of Trujillo, Peru for one year's time (2010-2011). Check out old posts about my experiences as a PT working in hospitals, a school, an outpatient clinic, doing research/community based rehabilitation, and a little teaching too. And my experiences with an entire calendar year of holidays, cultural customs and new culinary experiences!

I make it back about once a year with university students/CMMB projects, so I will periodically provide updates :)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

CMMB Around the World

Learn about my organization´s work around the world! Check out the links below to the new TV series with Telecare Television. Some of my colleages from the newest group of volunteers are featured in it!


Episode for ¨MVP¨ - Medical Volunteers Program: http://www.cmmbheals.org/medical-volunteer-program 

Other online episodes:  www.cmmbheals.org

Salud y Feliz Navidad! -Amber 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing! and thank you for the courage to leave your comfort zone and serve those who have nothing. you are doing wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete