One Year. One Physical Therapist in Trujillo, Peru.

Combining passions of global public health with travel and cultural immersion... With the help of the Catholic Medical Mission Board, I was afforded the opportunity to live outside of Trujillo, Peru for one year's time (2010-2011). Check out old posts about my experiences as a PT working in hospitals, a school, an outpatient clinic, doing research/community based rehabilitation, and a little teaching too. And my experiences with an entire calendar year of holidays, cultural customs and new culinary experiences!

I make it back about once a year with university students/CMMB projects, so I will periodically provide updates :)

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Photo Journalism

Earlier this year I shared photos and experiences from Cusco and Cajamarca, but lately I've been slacking off. I’ve been fortunate to use several vacation days in these last few months to explore different parts of Peru… all I can say is, what an amazing country.

Maybe someday I'll have time to write about all of these places. Today, I’ll let the photos do the talking.

Machu Picchu!
Lago 69 - Cordillera Blanca
Huaraz
Playa Máncora
Pisac
Playa Pimentel
Parque de Los Enamorados, Miraflores


Tembladera
Pacasmayo

Ollantaytambo
Lima

1 comment: